Group CORE scheme
***New Product*** Group Core Scheme
The LPF Trusts will soon be able to offer their fantastic new product, The Group Core Scheme. It is available to the children and partners (as long as they are not employed by Leicestershire Police) of members aged between 18 – 49. It is perhaps useful to those with children going off to University and parents wanting to ensure they have some cover while away from home. This Scheme is also available to Police Officers and Police Staff who are not eligible for the main Scheme.
This is especially ideal for members with grown up children to offer them an affordable option to a group of insurances to cover every day eventualities.
What does it cover?
- Worldwide family travel insurance
- GP24 for your family
- Motor breakdown cover (Member & Partner)
- Mobile phone insurance. (Member & Partner)
- Legal expenses
- Counselling services
Once you are a member of the Scheme the cover will continue until the member reaches the age of 65.
How much will it cost?
The Group Core Scheme offers all this for only £15.00 per month and your first 3 months are completely FREE!!
How to join the Group Core Scheme
You can join at anytime by completing an underwritten application form which will be available from the LPF Trusts office as soon as the Scheme is launched.
Who can join?
- Children and partners (as long as they are not employed by Leicestershire Police) of existing LPFTrusts Scheme members who are aged 18-49
- Police Staff and Police officers who are unable to join the main Group Insurance Scheme
Full Terms and Conditions will be available once the product has launched